We are mapping the network of individuals and organizations involved in the NSF ADVANCE Program and quantifying how these networks potentially facilitated the exchange of expertise and knowledge about gender equity and organizational transformation. Using publication histories and network science, we are working to understand how gendered collaboration patterns have changed following ADVANCE funding and trace the diffusion of innovative ideas emerging from ADVANCE funded research teams. This research has the potential to identify effective means to scale the transfer of knowledge about organizational intervention strategies that promote diversity & inclusivity.
- Systemic Inequality in Science & Art
- A network-based normalized impact measure reveals successful periods of scientific discovery across discipline
- Quantifying Hierarchy and Prestige in US Ballet Academies as Social Predictors of Career Success
- Reproducible Science of Science at scale: pySciSci
- Mapping Philanthropic Support of Science